I am impressed and I look forward to watching the 5/6 Blog evolve over time to see what is happening for you and what you are learning.Ms Boyd
hello! i found the blog and it is so cool!ps we are going to smash tomorrow!
Hi Emily,Im glad you found it. Well done for commenting :)
that was me
....... ......... ..... So Good Video!
This comment has been removed by the author.
lot of info
typo lots of info
Cool, there was a HEAP of info on how to get here and info and more info.
Yea Riley your right! ( ಠ‿ಠ)
I am impressed and I look forward to watching the 5/6 Blog evolve over time to see what is happening for you and what you are learning.
ReplyDeleteMs Boyd
hello! i found the blog and it is so cool!
ReplyDeleteps we are going to smash tomorrow!
Hi Emily,
DeleteIm glad you found it. Well done for commenting :)
that was me
ReplyDelete....... .........
ReplyDelete..... So Good Video!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deletelot of info
ReplyDeletetypo lots of info
ReplyDeleteCool, there was a HEAP of info on how to get here and info and more info.
ReplyDeleteYea Riley your right! ( ಠ‿ಠ)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete